Friday, May 18, 2007

Clock

The wind stopped blowing,
got swept up in himself.
The ocean quit churning,
under waves she pulled herself.
My gut is burning,
acid engulfing myself.

The clock stopped counting,
quarter to one.
The sun quit burning,
not having fun.
My habits are laughing.
I told them they won.


*******************************************

^ I noticed a few nights ago that the batteries for my wall clock in my room died. I did nothing about it. ^

Nothing ever really changes. I still have a headache from Wednesday night. It won't be discussed. I never say anything when I talk anyway.



"He's in my ear, wants me to live in denial. Says you've gotta settle for something, though it might not be really living...anything is better than nothing." Elliott Smith New Monkey

No comments: