Friday, September 04, 2015

Knots

I know that it's hopeless
and you know that that's true,
but death is just a promise
that someone made for you.
I'll wrap myself in darkness
if you're wrapped up there too.
And, if we're being honest,
I'd love no other view.

In the ever-long interim,
while we watch the same sky,
please sing me our hymn
as the clouds pass us by.
Then, I'll kiss your eyelids
and you'll kiss my thighs.
We'll be lost in our limbs,
in the knots that we've tied.


********************************************************



"If you wrap yourself in daffodils, I will wrap myself in pain. And if you're the queen of California, baby, then I am the king of the rain." Counting Crows Goodnight Elisabeth

"Remember that the only things we need sometimes  are chilly nights and warmer thighs, 'cause there's nothing like being held." Saves the Day Hold

No comments: