Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wind

The wind sings your song
like a lullaby
and it whispers your words
like strings and tin-cans.
It carries along your smile
on clouds or the backs of birds
and when I breathe it in,
your scent tickles my nose.

But the longer we go
the fainter it gets.

And I want to write a love song
that isn't just a guess.

*********************************************

I really do apologize for the lame, cliche title. It's a short poem; my options were limited!






"I wish the world was flat like the old days then I could travel just by folding a map." Death Cab For Cutie The New Year

"I need a phone call. I need a plane ride. I need a sunburn. I need a raincoat." Counting Crows Raining In Baltimore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.