Thursday, August 06, 2015

Shook

I need all of your dark clouds
and the smell of rain.
My brain is talking far too loud;
she's trying to explain.
I need the falling of the leaves
and your long-sleeved shirt.
Perhaps I really am naive
and so it always hurts.
I think you're in the wind now.
You whispered out my name.
You kissed me quick atop my brow
so that I would remain
the one who's always waiting here,
so wishful and so willing.
Right and wrong are so unclear;
it's just my guts I'm spilling.
You are the pages of my book.
I am the stars above you.
When the ground beneath me shook,
I knew that you felt it too.

****************************************



"In my dreams I can hear a voice, a call, a withering echo. And it sings, it sings all-knowing words, but ones I can't understand." Radical Face From The Mouth Of An Injured Head

"You can quake at the thought of it. Shakes you up quite a bit. And all you do is think and thinking gets you nowhere." Balance and Composure Quake

No comments: