Friday, December 04, 2015

Always

I wondered if you heard me
when I dreamed I called your name.
I know I'm just too far to see.
Of you, I feel the same.
I told myself it couldn't be,
but watched the growing flame.
I can't contend with sky or sea,
though neither are to blame.

The planet turns, hours pass;
the record skips, but plays.
My heart is beating: spits and spats;
my mind: it is ablaze.
Remember when the earth was flat
and there were no wrong ways,
you searched for me through lakes and grass.
I searched for you always.


*****************************************************











"I caught you nesting with your analog..." Bad Books You're a Mirror I Cannot Avoid

"I'm alone in this I'm as I've always been, right behind what's happening. She's all lost in this; she's all like she'll always be: a little far for me to reach." Jimmy Eat World Always Be

No comments: