Monday, September 11, 2006

Senseless

why do i miss you so much?
why is it that warmth i've never known curls up next to me in dreams?
why can't you detect the strain in my voice?
why are those miles dressed up like lightyears?

how do i reconcile between what i want and what i can actually have?
how is it that every soft song reminds me of you?
how can't you wonder what the atlantic looks like?
how are you doing?

these shapes that haunt my daydreams become clearer by the hour
and i feel my sanity slowly slipping somewhere senseless.
see what i look like with those teary eyes
and i'll show you how you look when you're at your best.


****************************************

^ i'm not sure how i feel about this. ^

i don't remember how this one began. i had some questions, but i didn't know to whom they were supposed to be directed. so, i guess that's why they ended up here. maybe i do know who they're directed to, but i think some of them are to more than one person. i don't know. it was just something itching. i had the pleasure of seeing kevin devine on friday with jess and kinja, so i was inspired. :)

school has begun, but whatever. i still plan of living a laid back-ish life for now. yeah, i'll have some work to do, but i'm not going to let myself get all stressed out and crazy. that seemed to work pretty well last semester. why change my routine?

oh...and i also got my last.fm back up and working. very happy. :D



"so, we laid glowing in the grass to watch the sun swap with the moon." ~ kevin devine a billion bees

No comments: