Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Left to Wonder

My broken brain was unaware.
My hurt heart wouldn't see.
And I don't think I breathed the air
before you breezed by me.
I'd never seen your face before.
Your voice was sweet, but sullen.
I knew I couldn't take much more.
I knew that I had fallen.

An easy eye, a soft smile,
I wondered if you knew
that I had been lost for a while
searching ‘round for you.
But now that I can breathe in color
and hear the sun's warm rays,
you've left me nothing left to wonder
except if you'll come my way.

******************************************

"I got lost on the river, but I got found. I got lost on the river, but I didn't drown. I got lost on the river, but I didn't go down. I got lost on the river, but I got found.” The New Lost Basement Tapes (Bob Dylan) Lost on the River

Synesthesia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

No comments: