Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wake Up Soon

I'm sure I'll wake up soon.
I know this dream lives in the shine of the moon,
but I think I like this view.
And I hear the clouds all singing in your tune;

they spill our secrets softly
and I see you in each puddle pooling lonely on the ground.
Whisper your sins so sweetly
so our foolish angels never catch a single sordid sound.

I only wanted to
know the color of your eyes in full bloom.
You know they tell your truth.
And I feel the sunset in each glance from you.

******************************************************




"And I dream of Michelangelo when I'm lying in my bed. I see God upon the ceiling. I see angels overhead. And He seems so close as He reaches out his hand, but we are never quite as close as we are led to understand.” Counting Crows When I Dream of Michelangelo

"The moon is down and heaven is waiting for us to find her in our sights with focus that's strong, but my strength keeps slipping.” Further Seems Forever The Moon is Down

“Please come dive in puddles with me.” Saves the Day Jessie and My Whetstone

No comments: