Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Home

This insanity:
what's becoming of me,
a whisper,
a thought,
warm lips,
ought not.
I push,
you pull,
in the end
we're both full.
I won't leave,
won't even breathe,
with my hand in yours,
looking into the stars.
Ours is a dream
that we've always known.
And I know that my home
is in this point in time.

*************************************



"Why do this love and madness look so much alike?” Rocky Votolato Sawdust and Shavings

"One night of magic rush. The start, a simple touch. One night to push and scream. And then relief" Jose Gonzelaz (The Knife) Heartbeats

"Remember to breathe and everything will be okay." Dashboard Confessional Remember to Breathe

"I still miss you. There's no goin' home. There's no goin' home with a name like mine. I still dream of you, but everyone knows, yeah everyone knows...if you can, let it go." Radical Face Ghost Towns

No comments: