Thursday, May 14, 2015

Nothing to Deny

Your words 
are my knife;
they splice open
my guts
and leave me
blank and bleeding.
Pleading 
my case,
debased and 
battered down,
I drown 
in reason
you twist into
linguistic treason.

Your punishment
for crimes
I've neither
committed nor
confessed
is this mess.
I'm tried 
and convicted
as if you are
a victim.
But fuck an alibi;
I've nothing to deny.
But you can blame me when
you've no one left to blame.

*******************************************************





"I wanna be the knife that cuts into my hand and I wanna be scattered from here in this catapult." Counting Crows Catapult

"But I am fine with where I am now. This home is home and all that I need, but for you, this place is shame. But you can blame me when there's no one left to blame." Radical Face Almost Gold

No comments: