Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sewed

Asleep in a corner
and didn’t even know
until hands that were warmer,
showed me where to go.
Out of chaos comes order.
From the darkness, a glow.
I thought I was a goner
until I heard you singing low.

A haughty, hasty haunting,
a life caught in between.
I think you heard me calling
from deep within my dream.
You knew that I was falling.
I let out quite a scream.
You shook me from my mourning.
You sewed me at my seam. 

You felt my heart was lonely.
You knew my brain was glum.
You said let's walk on boldly,
let's see what we've become.
You are my savior solely,
only chord I'll ever strum.
I think you'll be the only
tune I'll ever hum.

********************************************






"So will you come back to my corner? Spent too long alone tonight. Would you come brighten my corner? A lit torch to the woodpile." Frightened Rabbit Woodpile

"All my nightmares escape my head. Bar the door, please don't let them in. You were never supposed to leave. Now my head's splitting at the seams and I don't know if I can." Radical Face Welcome Home

No comments: