Sunday, February 08, 2015

You Have My Hand

I see ghosts,
who wear your name,
from different coasts.
You're not same.
My atlas lies
and I am lost.
I’m in your skies;
our paths have crossed.
My hand in yours,
you lead the way.
Our cosmic tours,
I’m here to stay.
High above
the ranging rooftops,
there is love
that never stops.
I breathe it here.
It’s all I feel.
You showed me, dear,
this beauty’s real.

I can’t return;
I just won’t land;
but it’s no concern:
you have my hand.

***********************************







“I think we’re haunted, that we’re swimming in ghosts.” Radical Face Haunted
"I left the flashlights by the road and an atlas to follow.” Wild Sweet Orange An Atlas to Follow
"I know, you know, I wanna love you, but I can't let go. Honey, it never stops. No, it never stops." Bad Books It Never Stops

No comments: